Friday, October 28, 2016

ABOUT AMAZINGLY AWESOME ATHENS

The first picture we have from Athens. My father is always
obsessing about how he's strong like bull, and I guess he uploaded
this picture to his phone
Jen on the small hill that we climbed instead
HI, this is Otis again, and I'm here to tell you fellow blog followers about where we are now: Athens, Greece. We took a 25-minute plane ride (the shortest one in my life) there, and the metro to our AirBNB. We got there, settled down, and played our family's favorite card game, Wizard. Then, the next day, we took a big walk, hoping to get to the Acropolis, but we ran out of time before dark. Day 2, we got to the Acropolis, but it cost more money than we had with us, so we climbed a small hill/mountain instead. The next day, my parents went to a museum, but I got to stay home. On day 7, we FINALLY got to the Acropolis, saw the sights, and that evening Chris and I climbed another mountain. Days 5 and 6, it rained, so we couldn't do anything until it cleared up. The next day (yesterday), we went to a museum about the Acropolis (the Acrop we call it), and after that went on a nice, long walk. Today it is the National Holiday Of No. *That's a real thing.* We celebrated by doing my two LEAST favorite things: YET ANOTHER museum, and we planned on going to a parade. Fortunately for me, unfortunately for my parents, we missed it. Now, I'm lying in bed, writing a blogpost about the most special holiday in Greece: No. Overall, Athens was not my favorite city I've ever been to, but it's still amazingly awesome, and I'm thankful that we got to go on this trip in the first place. 
Walking on day 1


Jen work work work work work working

An arch

A picture of a tree by the Acrop

The mountain

Some flowers growing on a rock



No comments:

Post a Comment